Terms & Conditions Of Online Purchase
Please read this carefully. By submitting an order on this web site you are agreeing to the terms that appear below which will apply to any purchase made through this web site. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you confirm that you are:
- Becoming a registered customer at www.premiumczechbeers.co.uk (hereafter referred to as “Premium Czech Beers”, “we”, “us” or “our”);
- that you are a person who is 18 years of age or over
These Terms and Conditions were most recently updated on 20th November 2013 and apply to all sales and purchases.
1. Purchase Contract
- All purchases made on this web site are governed by these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions governing any purchase will be those in effect at the date of your order. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. If you order goods after we have published any changes you will be bound by those changes. Accordingly, you should check prior to each order to ensure that you understand the precise terms and conditions applicable to your purchase. To assist you in determining whether the Terms and Conditions have changed since your most recent order we will display the date when these Terms and Conditions were most recently updated.
- We will confirm receipt of your order as soon as possible by e-mail, to the e-mail address you provided to us. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon despatch of the product(s) ordered and at this point the purchase contract will be made. We will supply the goods to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Pricing and Availability
- The prices quoted on our website are correct at the time of input.
- All prices are quoted including VAT. Our vat registration number is GB 167 2055 12.
- Please check the dates of availability of any special offers before purchasing.
- Product descriptions and prices should only be used as a guide but we do pride ourselves in implementing a world-standard, robust website ordering system, any mistakes will be rectified to the best of our ability. A delay in an order may be the worst case scenario, and refunds are possible should a mistake on our part have been made.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you when you register on the website.
- Delivery will be made only to an adult aged 18 years or over.
- Delivery dates, times and charges are specified on the site as being Glasgow, Scotland and surrounding areas. If you have ordered from outwith the region of delivery, and have not previous contacted us, then we will contact you to clarify the options going forward in order to complete the order. It may be a case of extra delivery charge.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that an appropriate person is available at the delivery address at all times during the agreed date and time. All goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over.
- If no one is at the address when delivery is attempted the goods will be retained by us. Any goods ordered via the Premium Czech Beers website will remain the property of our company, until the are passed to the buying customer.
- Should you fail to be present for your delivery we are entitled to charge you in full price of the items contained in your order and the cost of delivery. This will not be the case where an easy alternative can be arranged, and we will accommodate this wherever possible. An additional delivery charge may be applicable.
- All goods remain the property of Premium Czech Beers until payment has been made in full and received in full by us.
4. Order Error
- Goods may not be returned without contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone conversation.
- Claims for shortages, damages or incorrect goods must be notified to us quoting your customer number and order number within 24 hours of delivery. Alcohol will be checked at the time of delivery, in most cases when suitable. We will not accept returns of stock that has been advertised as being ‘out of date’.
- Payment will be handled via a recognised and safe payment system called Cardstream. This is a recognised and accredited Merchant Account.
- The debit and credit cards accepted by us are those listed on the cardstream web site on the date on which your order is placed. The payment will not complete unless Cardstream accept your card. Confirmation codes for your order will be issued both by our website, and a payment reference from Cardstream will be shown once successfully completed on their Secure Socket Layer protected site.
7. Availability of service
- The service may be unavailable at certain times to allow us to maintain and upgrade the website. We will always endeavour to inform customers in advance of any service unavailability, this cannot be guaranteed.
- We reserve the right to alter or withdraw the service at any time and also reserve the right to refuse the service to any customer without giving a reason.
8. Customer Complaints
- 1 If you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please e-mail us at email@example.com
9. Warranty and Liability
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will restrict our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty.
- In addition to clause 4, we will not be deemed to be in breach of contract or of these Terms and Conditions as a result of any delay in our performance or failure to perform our obligations if that delay or failure to perform is due to any cause or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, flood and other acts of God, strikes, riot, accident, disruption to energy supplies, civil commotion, acts of terrorism or war, breakdown of equipment, road traffic problems.
- We are constantly monitoring and checking the information on this website while we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. We would advise you to check the label or product packaging, prior to use.
- Where precise information is important to you on a branded line, please contact the manufacturer whose contact details appear on the packaging or label.
- Where a product description contains any link to another party’s website, please note that we do not vet these websites and have no control over their contents. We cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of those 3rd Party websites.
- We make every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won’t cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Booker shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website. We do take all measure within our power and our website provider to ensure you have absolutely nothing to worry about. If we discover any wrongdoing on our website will will immediately take the website offline.
- Other than as set out above, our maximum liability arising out of any order for the supply of goods to you under this contract will be limited to the price of the goods contained in that order.
- We will never abuse, sell, share our customers details with any third party!
10. Password/Account Security
At the time of your registration you will receive a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The content of this website is owned or licensed by Simon Laird. This material includes, but is not limited to, photos, image and layout. The content of the site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights and any such rights will remain vested in Simon Laird.
- You can use this site only for your own personal or commercial use (should you wish to sell beers on), and can order to place orders through the website.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by Scottish law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts in relation to any dispute which may arise between them.
- This web site is operated by Simon Laird whose registered office is situated at Victoria Park Street, Glasgow G14 9QA